Ajax-loader

Language
Delete

You can purchase coins now!
Manga Reborn's coin purchasing system is now fully functional.
Purchase coins from My Page and enjoy our wide selection of manga!

Site News Forum

Thumb Thread Authordanluffey
Thread TitleSato Shuho's Official Blog Now in English Icon English
Date Created07/03/2013 20:59

Hello everyone! Just letting you know that I've been busy translating Sato Shuho's blog posts into English, and now his official English blog is open for everyone to see!

http://shuhosato.mangareborn.jp/blog/

There are two series that will be featured on this blog: Road to Manga, Sato Shuho's own personal stories about his career, and Secrets of Manga, which will feature his theories on page composition, art, and story composition for manga. Definitely a must read for manga fans! Enjoy!

Icon English

Thumb68

vintagemistakes

Thanks for pointing this out! I might have missed this since I don't really use social networks and would have probably missed the post on facebook about it.

Just from reading the first few entries, I am definitely going to follow Sato Shuho's blog for the foreseeable future. Both aspects of his blog ( his personal anecdotes and his points on creating art / manga ) were a great read. They were fun and truly insightful glimpses into his life and processes of creating a manga. Can't wait to read more!

Also, congrats and many thanks to Mr. Luffey for working so hard on this. Manga Poverty is absolutely on my to read list. :)

07/04/2013 02:08 (edited 07/04/2013 19:41) Quote | Report

Thumb68

danluffey

Thanks! Glad to hear you enjoyed it!

07/04/2013 05:50 Quote | Report

In order to post you need to Log In. If you're not a member you should Register.