Ajax-loader

Language
Delete

You can purchase coins now!
Manga Reborn's coin purchasing system is now fully functional.
Purchase coins from My Page and enjoy our wide selection of manga!

Site Translation Project Forum

Thumb Thread AuthorNiras
Thread TitleLooking for a translation help ( English ----> Japanese ) Icon English
Date Created12/02/2017 03:41

Konnichiwa , I just joined this group .My name is Solyer Delz , I write manga scripts generally . And this time , finally a manga editor promised me to read a manga script i wrote but he said , it has to be in japanese and so i kept looking and looking for a translation help . But it was trouble , either a translator uses bad japanese or he asks for 600$ for a few pages which is obviously a robbery , so please guys , i am asking you , I need help translating this and maybe this will help me start my life as a mangaka , And of course , for the one who helps me , i will do my best thanking you , either with money after winning a competition or something , or get you a chance to be an official translator or someone who people can count on . Anyway haha , Please , i need Help . ONEGAISHIMASU !!
----
Thanks for reading
---
PS : I am learning japanese , which is a very hard language to learn lol

Icon English

Thumb68

Niras

Konnichiwa , I just joined this group .My name is Solyer Delz , I write manga scripts generally . And this time , finally a manga editor promised me to read a manga script i wrote but he said , it has to be in japanese and so i kept looking and looking for a translation help . But it was trouble , either a translator uses bad japanese or he asks for 600$ for a few pages which is obviously a robbery , so please guys , i am asking you , I need help translating this and maybe this will help me start my life as a mangaka , And of course , for the one who helps me , i will do my best thanking you , either with money after winning a competition or something , or get you a chance to be an official translator or someone who people can count on . Anyway haha , Please , i need Help . ONEGAISHIMASU !!
----
Thanks for reading
---
PS : I am learning japanese , which is a very hard language to learn lol .
------------------------------------------
Also , i speak english , french . I can provide French translation for the mangas in English

12/02/2017 03:42 (edited 12/02/2017 03:48) Quote | Report

In order to post you need to Log In. If you're not a member you should Register.