Ajax-loader

Language
Delete

You can purchase coins now!
Manga Reborn's coin purchasing system is now fully functional.
Purchase coins from My Page and enjoy our wide selection of manga!

MR Help Desk Forum

Thumb Thread AuthorMartin Kratky
Thread TitleMaybe my fault Icon Czech
Date Created02/02/2015 08:07

Hi,
I'm still waiting for uploading / approving of my manga(I think it is 10th day today), but I think I know where is a problem. When I registered as manga artist and send my manga during this registration, I think I saw a message, where was written something like this: You are now registered as artist.
So I think my manga and my registration were automatically accepted and now I should just upload / send my manga for approving again by using ADD NEW CONTENT box.
Can someone from MangaReborn staff / admin tell me if it is OK, if I try to upload my manga again by using ADD NEW CONTENT box(and do it this way with each next upload) or I must still wait?
Thanks and I'm sorry for my questions, I'm new here :(

Icon Czech

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

Please, can someone help me? :(
It is OK if I try to send my manga again?

02/05/2015 06:45 (edited 02/05/2015 06:48) Quote | Report

Thumb68

danluffey

Martin, I think it's fine if you try to send the manga again. If there ends up being a duplicate, it can easily be deleted later. Good luck!

02/05/2015 18:21 Quote | Report

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

I tried to send my manga again 6 days ago (I used easy upload) and again nothing. I really dont know what's wrong T__T
I would like to try it one more time, this time by ADD NEW CONTENT box, but I'm not sure how it works.
When I click on add new content, there is window where is written COVER IMAGE and because english isn't my main language, I'm not sure if I should upload only cover page of my manga or all pages (in zip file).
And when I put my file there and click on proceed to details I can't find a place to enter price of my manga.
Can someone tell me how it works?

02/12/2015 11:31 (edited 02/12/2015 11:39) Quote | Report

Thumb68

danluffey

I'm not sure what the problem could be. Did you try sending a help request e-mail to the Manga Reborn Staff?

02/13/2015 06:39 Quote | Report

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

I already send messages to MR. I asked if they received my manga but I don't have any answer. So as I mentioned before I would like to try send my manga one more time(this time by ADD NEW CONTENT and not by EASY UPLOAD). But I'm not sure, how it works. Why should I send only cover image and not whole manga? And how and where can I set the price of my manga?

02/13/2015 08:59 (edited 02/13/2015 12:58) Quote | Report

Thumb68

danluffey

Yes, I think you should try sending it one more time. I'm not sure where to set the price, sorry.

02/13/2015 17:29 Quote | Report

Thumb68

danluffey

Hi Martin, it looks like your manga has been authorized! And the price is hopefully set at what you intended.

02/16/2015 20:10 Quote | Report

Thumb43

Martin Kratky

Yes, everything is alright :)

02/17/2015 01:21 Quote | Report

In order to post you need to Log In. If you're not a member you should Register.